We work and play in a wonderful community, and all of us at Croco Orthodontics love Coralville! Coralville is part of the "Corridor" and offers many locally owned restaurants. Downtown Iowa City is also nearby, which is full of unique restaurants and shops.
Other area features include:
- Coralville reservoir (camping and boating)
- Iowa River
- Lake McBride (camping, hiking, fishing)
- Kent Park (camping, hiking, fishing)
- University of Iowa in Iowa City
- University of Iowa Hawkeyes sporting events (in particular, football, basketball and wrestling)
- The Corridor is a fast growing community.
- North Liberty - lots of new restaurants and shops
- Also many small towns not far from here that have their own charm. They are fun to visit for an afternoon.
What is your favorite thing about Coralville and the surrounding areas? Let us know in the comments below, or on our Facebook page!